Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Thing 5. More Flickr Fun

I looked at a bunch of these tools that plug into the Flickr api. There certainly is no shortage of them. To be honest, I don't see much use for most of them. They're fun to play with a bit, but I'm not seeing the practical use. I look forward to seeing how other people comment on this task, maybe I'm totally missing it. I did create a montage with the 23thingsonastick tag at this site, but it doesn't appear to have saved it. So here is a jigsaw puzzle of a book cart instead.



Jigsaw, originally uploaded by JuniorLibrarian.

1 comment:

jludwig said...

Chris

How did you get this to save so it would appear on your blog. I have been trying to use a photo I have on my hard drive to make a puzzle and it doesn't seem to want to upload it or save it to my blog. Any suggestions would be helpful.